Do you like visiting any book fair?
Yesterday I went to Khartoum international book fair, it was a very great day❤
I have worked there in Khartoum International book fair for 5 years, I loved the smell of the papers of the books everywhere!
I love meeting my friends there, as we love to meet each other there as it’s a kind of cultural tourism for us. I surprised meeting my friends who I have known them before 6 years!
Don’t miss: What is your point of view about reading?
Why I do like going to book fair and buying books?
- Reading is my favorite kinds of taking experience, so I enjoy reading people other’s experience which I find in the book fair.
- What I like about Reading, it helps me to let my EGO down because whenever I know a new information or knowledge, I give up that I don’t know anything.
- Through reading, my language, on the other hand, has improved, and I can learn a lot of expressions to show my thoughts and feelings.
- Reading helps me to jump and travel from one place to another, from one mind to other and etc, so I enjoy my trips from my place, I love book fair because of this kind of traveling 🙂
- I feel that with every experience I read, I grow more, and that helps me to choose and decide more effectively.
- Reading helped to organize my life, and learn from my mistakes and others.
- Book fair is the best place to find a lot of books, so be ready which kind of books you like to buy.
- In book fair, you will find a lot of writers and authors, so they can enjoy their talk in this cultural tourism.
I hope that one day to travel around the world and enjoy visiting a lot of book fairs in every country :)❤📕📚
I don’t mind to travel to another country just because of one book :)❤
By the way, Don’t forget to download your free copy of my book
Master your Reading skills Here:
Because you will find these concepts in my book:
1. Do you know that Reading is a skill and you need to improve your reading skills?
2.why don’t people read? and how can you help yourself to read?!
3. A great new way! to a better reading experience (program your mind for conscious reading)
4. 4 tips: Are your struggle to finish a book? Let me help you!
Hurry up It’s free!!